Clay Paky Mythos 2
Used / Good condition with flight case with every 2 units purchased
The Mythos is a 470 watt-lamp spotlight, which produces a large light beam, featuring a zoom that ranges from 4° to 50° (1:12 ratio).
Its light beam is sharp, with perfectly defined edges, from the first millimetres after the front lens right along its entire length. The zoom is optimized for focusing, which is separate from that of the fixed and rotating gobos. Its movements are smooth, fast and very quiet. Mythos also features a completely redesigned indexed visual effect disc, which may be superimposed on all the gobos, both in and out of focus.
The Mythos is also a beam light, allowing you to switch to a minimum fixed beam angle of just 2.5°. A large, very dense, 160 mm-diameter light beam leaves the Mythos’s front lens and remains parallel for its entire length even at great distances.
NewLighting.com is proud to be an authorized dealer for the top manufacturers of theatrical lighting and event equipment. We carry factory sealed items that are shipped direct to your doorstep and include all applicable manufacturer warranties. All items are subject to availability.
- 470W, 7800K discharge lamp
- Large 160mm diameter front lens
- Electronic focusing for a perfectly sharp light beam along its entire length
- 4 deg - 50 deg electronic zoom (Spotlight mode)
- 2.5 deg aperture and "pipe" effect (Beam mode)
- CMY color mixing with gradually fading color wheels
- 14 special color filters on three wheel
- 2 CTO filters (3200 K and 2500 K) + 1 CTB filter
- Wheel with 6 HQ dichroic rotating gobos
- Wheel with 18+1 fixed metal gobos
- 6 beam reducer filters on the gobo wheel
- Advanced visual effect disc (animation disc)
- 2 indexable rotating prisms (8-facet and linear 4-facet prism)
- Frost filter for soft-edge projection
- High precision dimmer and stop-strobe effect
- Rapid and extensive pan and tilt movements
- High performance electronics and firmware
- Art-Net / RDM